PATENT DESIGN FEATURES
- CURRENT OPTION 1 - Bottle is attached to the lift as a separate component. (As shown)
- PENDING OPTION 2 - Bottle and stated components are integrated into the standard hydraulic power unit/manifold assembly with the bottle being stored within the oil reservoir.
- Bottle is fed through an input fitting that is plumbed directly to the vent port on the lift hydraulic cylinder.
- Features a one-way check valve so that when air enters the bottle, it can’t escape.
- Features a second one-way check valve that operates independent of the other that allows the cylinder to reverse direction without creating a vacuum. It pulls air from the atmosphere rather than the air bottle.
- Out port feeds directly to the pneumatic safety push-button operator.
- Leak-proof fittings and valves. Bottle can remain charged for up to 24-months.
- Pressure gauge to identify charged status.
- Integrated “pop-off” safety valve when bottle exceeds 150 PSI.
- Bottle fully charges up to 150-PSI with one full rise.
- Independent valve stem for emergency re-charging.
You Never Have To Say, "Now What?" Again
has over 650 installation and service
centers located in the United States.
These fully equipped installation and
service centers have specialty service
fleets that make a living installing and
servicing large car dealerships,
national accounts, auto repair centers
and occasional auto enthusiasts and DIY'ers.
BendPak customers are supported by a
specialized service program known as
Certified Service SM. Our fully staffed
Customer Care Center (CCC) is available
to meet all of your support needs
including highly responsive technical
support; one‐on‐one communication with
account representatives and technical
experts; electronic data interchange
(EDI); a highly‐efficient logistics
support chain, automated dispatch and
communications system and a tightly
integrated system that allows incident
management; trouble‐shooting and
reporting to be seamlessly provided to
customers seamlessly, regardless of
BendPak Inc. serves more than half a
million satisfied customers worldwide.
Our award-winning Certified Service™
program is how we keep those customers
smiling long after the initial purchase
of their garage equipment product. When
the unexpected happens, BendPak
Certified Service™ is your first and
final step towards making it right.
One phone call puts you in touch with
our fully staffed Customer
(CCC) to meet all your needs with highly
responsive technical support, one-on-one
communication with account
representatives and technical experts,
an Electronic Data
Interchange (EDI); a
highly-efficient logistics support
chain, as well as automated
communications and dispatch network. All
of these support features are tightly
integrated into a well-oiled system, so
we can seamlessly provide the best
incident management, trouble-shooting
and reporting to all our customers right
over the phone.
Whether you're in the United States or
almost anywhere around the globe, an
entire fleet of fully-equipped service
vehicles is standing by to dispatch a
mobile factory-trained technician or
service provider unit to your location,
if needed. Our on-site experts are
trained and qualified to perform
warranty services, equipment repairs,
inspections, preventative maintenance
and part replacement with unparalleled
speed and efficiency, right there on
In the event that you need a replacement
part, BendPak's "Spare in the Air"
repair strategy provides
overnight-or-sooner part replacement.
Our comprehensive spares inventory and
partnerships with industry-leading
service providers ensure the quickest
possible turnaround. What's more,
BendPak's warehouses and shipping
processes are state-of-the-art. A
logistics support team verifies
availability, inventory, shipping and
delivery from start to finish. So when
you buy BendPak, you're getting more
than great automobile service equipment.
You're getting peace of mind.
The BendPak / Ranger technical support
staff is located in the same facilities
as our engineers, manual writers and
assemblers, giving you unprecedented access to the men and
women who designed the very equipment
you're calling about. Our
tools, equipment and necessary technical
resources are 100% available to you, so
any complex technical issue is resolved
without delay. You aren't going to find
this kind of convenient, dedicated
support anywhere else besides BendPak /
Our reputation is one of
not only legendary products, but
legendary technical support. We're
obsessed with making sure that you are a
BendPak / Ranger fan for life, so we
give you the very best after-sales
support in the world. It's both our
pleasure and our specialty. The moment
you purchased a product from BendPak /
Ranger, you became part of a family of
folks who have a passion for automobiles
and service equipment, just like you.
We're just happy to take care of our own
and committed to making it as easy as
possible to solve your equipment issues.
With BendPak's award-winning Certified
it's step 1 and you're